Having some life skills in life is a great way to feel balance in life,home,work and self. Life Skills is for everyone who wish to get to know them selfs better for reaching goals or needs and wants. There are many life skills coaches who can help you get on your path to move forward in life,home,work and self, Like myself, I’m a great life coach. Having a few tools in your tool box for life is not a bad thing at all, we all get stuck from time to time and life skills is a great way to get help you unstuck in life. I enjoy useing my own life skills tools in my own life and feel it never gets to old no mattter where I’m at in the moment in life. I feel it brings on happiness and balance if you practice your life skills daily and get the ball rolling to reach your desires and dreams and goals. We all want to live long and be healthy. So whats stopping you from that at this very moment.? So get a life skills coach today to help you get the ball rolling if you are stuck in your life, home,work and self. Remember, no goal is to hard to reach.
Here are some practical tips to help you maintain your center of balance.
1. Breathe. Deep breathing reduces stress, calms anxiety and lowers blood pressure. Take several deep breaths, exhaling through your mouth. In just a few moments your body has released extra endorphins to help your muscles relax.
2. Smile. Try this exercise. Stand in front of the mirror with your face relaxed. How do you look and feel? Now, smile. What changes do you see and feel? Smiling improves your mood, your appearance and your outlook. Make a conscious effort to smile more often. It’s hard to be depressed when you’re smiling.
3. Talk to yourself. Stuff happens. To all of us. But you can learn not to over-react by taking the time to give yourself a pep talk. This is a great place to practice your affirmations. I can do anything I need to do today. I have the wisdom to solve this situation. Whatever is happening, I’m going to be OK.
4. Listen to uplifting music. Music can change your mood almost instantly. Whether you like classical, oldies, jazz or praise & worship, turn up the tunes! Music is therapeutic, like deep breathing, but stay away from those sad country songs!
5. Dance! As long as the tunes are playing, get up and dance. Movement (exercise!) is a great stress-reducer.
6. Keep a journal. Writing down your thoughts can be very therapeutic. It helps you think more clearly about your circumstances and formulate responses and action plans. Re-reading your journal provides a reminder of past victories and reinforces your faith in your ability to cope.
7. Find your inner peace. The Bible tells us to let peace be the umpire. Take a few minutes to be quiet and see how you really feel about the situation. Can you find your peaceful center? If not, what do you need to change to reach your place of peace?
Remember life skills are a great way to move forward. Its not counseling. Its about reaching goals and desires in your life and not blaming where you are. I say, dream big and reach for the stars and beyond. Life is now and we all have 24hour clocks and we all can be better beings in this world.
Thank you for reading.
George Durocher 604-725-9183 or email@example.com