Indeed April 2015 is about change and how to take back your life this spring time, spring time is here and now and we all have a few new changes to make to let go of the winter blues.
Here is how you can change your life in 20 minutes, step by step and it only works, if you put some energy into it.
- Clear all distractions. Turn off the phone, the TV, the computer. Lock your door, and go to a quiet place.
- Sit down comfortably at a desk or table, with a blank piece of paper and a pen in front of you.
- Set a timer for 20 minutes.
- Go. Write down 100 things you want to do. Or careers you want to have. Or people you would like to meet. The sky is the limit.
- Don’t be realistic. Dream big. Write down the craziest things you can think of, as well as the things that you don’t even think bear mentioning because they are so simple. Write it all down.
- Work quickly. 20 minutes isn’t very long, and you have 100 items to get through, if you can. Don’t think about whether or not to write down an idea — just write. Write everything that comes to mind, even if it doesn’t make sense. Just keep on writing, and don’t stop until that timer goes off, I enjoy this one myself.
Something happens after about 10 or 15 minutes if you employ the exercise to its full potential. You stop caring about what specifically the ideas are, and you start to release an inner creativity that may have been locked away for a while. In an effort to get through 100 things in 20 minutes.
Remember change is never easy for anyone, but if you do have a very hard time doing it, do contact someone you trust for help, like a life coach or counselor to help you get started and on your path for a happy life/work/home balance and change.
Thank you for reading.